Here’s just a brief update on what has happened in the past three weeks apart from holidaying in Cyprus and getting caught up in the strikes we went to a wonderful wedding!
Thought i would share my list of to do’s as it seems unchallenging yet long….and I don’t seem to be getting anything accomplished since Manon decided she wanted to learn how to walk!
- Order saucisse fraiche vacumn packed for Welsh friends
- Order 10 litre boxes or Merlot from Cambriel’s
- Pay VISA bill – YUK!
- Write Autumn newsletter for Lunes (change from monthly version)
- Continue with final touches to new Euro Clay Carnival France website ready for launch 1st october
- Send jewellery Lily Series to Mme Devaux in Yvelines
- Send dichroic cufflinks out
- Pay advert for LABBS convention
- Finish earrings for Mlle Andrieu
- Complete turquoise layers for bracelet ensemble order
- Book UK crossing for October
- Update nominee questionnaire for NPCG elections
- Phone Céline Cassiède – potter to arrange lunch
- Finalise display for open-day at Maison des Jeunes 6th Sept
- Return bottle of Fernet-Branca
- Check babysitters for Saturday
- Share new logo for Euro Clay Carnival
- Share a lovely family photo with you
Mmm now where shall I start – I know… at the end! The best is always last…..
Who would have thought that a little impatient miracle is 1 today!
Born 10 weeks early and weighing 1.5kilos, Manon needed size 00 clothing and even that was too big.
She soon began to pose for the camera.
And even try her hand in the studio.
And today 1 year old – Happy Birthday darling!