Thought i would share my list of to do’s as it seems unchallenging yet long….and I don’t seem to be getting anything accomplished since Manon decided she wanted to learn how to walk!
- Order saucisse fraiche vacumn packed for Welsh friends
- Order 10 litre boxes or Merlot from Cambriel’s
- Pay VISA bill – YUK!
- Write Autumn newsletter for Lunes (change from monthly version)
- Continue with final touches to new Euro Clay Carnival France website ready for launch 1st october
- Send jewellery Lily Series to Mme Devaux in Yvelines
- Send dichroic cufflinks out
- Pay advert for LABBS convention
- Finish earrings for Mlle Andrieu
- Complete turquoise layers for bracelet ensemble order
- Book UK crossing for October
- Update nominee questionnaire for NPCG elections
- Phone Céline Cassiède – potter to arrange lunch
- Finalise display for open-day at Maison des Jeunes 6th Sept
- Return bottle of Fernet-Branca
- Check babysitters for Saturday
- Share new logo for Euro Clay Carnival
- Share a lovely family photo with you
Mmm now where shall I start – I know… at the end! The best is always last…..